Sunday, April 24, 2022

Random Songs I made when I was Little

Random Songs I made when I was Little

Ok is it just me or does everybody make random songs because they are bored. I made MANY MANY MANY!! Ok I only made two very short songs and here they are.


1. Dingy Dongy

Ding Dong who's the clock? I'm the clock I'm the clock, she's not the clock she's not the clock. Ding Dong who's the clock? She's no the clock she's no the clock I'm the clock I'm the clock. 

Yeah that was all the lyrics. It's REALLY WEIRD. I have been told once that normal people would say "Ding Dong the clock is chiming". But I for some reason like it. Because I like WEIRD SONGS! YeAh! 

2. The nothing song

It's the nothing song, it's the nothing song. It's the nothing song, It's the nothing song. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. It's the nothing songgggggggggg. 

I love this one. It about NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I also had random fights about this for some reason. 

Well that's all of the WEIRD SONGS!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fifa World Cup 2022

       FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 So the World Cup has already finished and Agrentina won the cup! It's Messi's last world cup so that'...