Thursday, April 28, 2022

What my relationship would be with each HP character

 What my relationship would be  with each HP character

Ok so I am going to be doing what my relationship would be with each HP character. And I will not be adding every single character otherwise it will be 20000000 pages long. 


  1. Hermione Granger

Ok so since Hermione is my favourite character you would probably guess what she would be. She would be my best friend. I mean what else could she be? My private tutor? Well she could be because I’m not that smart to be honest.


  1. Seamus Finnigan

This person isn’t really in the books as much as the other characters but he does appear in the order of the phoenix. And what would he be? Well the annoying person. The character is really annoying, not the actor. No offence though I  am not that fond of you.



  1. Luna Lovegood

Luna is one of DA BEST characters in the universe. First of all she is so calm, I mean who can be that calm? What would she be? Well she would be that ‘very calm friend’. She is the best character but you sometimes would want her to be less calm. Like if Voldy just came to Hogwarts and was in your class it wouldn’t be exactly good to be calm.


  1. Minerva Mcgonagall

If you don’t know, transfiguration is my favourite subject. Because it’s soo hard it’s fun. Idk. Anyways, so what would she be? Well I would say my favourite teacher. And Mcgonagall is actually my favourite teacher because she’s not like Umbridge and she’s not too nice. 


  1. Dolores Umbridge

Oh yeah. This really really very very dumb, annoying person. I seriously hate her more than I hate Voldemort. I mean every person hates umbridge more than Voldemort. So what would she be? Well I would say ‘ the party pooper’. Her hobby is seeing people suffer.


Well that’s all bye!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fifa World Cup 2022

       FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 So the World Cup has already finished and Agrentina won the cup! It's Messi's last world cup so that'...