Saturday, April 16, 2022

Online School Experience Part two

 Online School Experience Part two

Ok so This part two. And the t is big because it's the best letter in the world. Just kidding, that was just a mistake. Anyways, so now I think we should get started.

2020-2021
So These times I remember wayyyyy more than the last one. Ok so our class was in the middle of math when someone in my class went home because they felt sick. Most of us were like. Lucky, they get to skip math. I mean math is pretty fun but right now we were listening to a 10000 hour adivce speech about multipaction. And if you're wondering adivce speech is my way of saying lecture. Because the word lecture is boringgg. Anyways, I didn't know until the next day that they actually got covid. Ok let's just call any person who get's covid qwerty ok? It's wayy easier. So qwerty had to go into quarintine for three weeks. And then another human was like. Ok pack your bags you are going home. And though they didn't say it's because of covid my whole class was like "Ok really why covid"?????!!!!!!!!!!! Our teacher gave us our math things and other chirstmas stuff to do during the holidays. It was annoying having to leave during the day becasue we were celebrating chirstmad=s at school. Ok so this year we did have meetings. And our teacher sent the daily assignments. And we were supposed to do them during the lessons but I finished them during the breaks. And you might be wondering then what on earth did you do during the lessons. Well during the lessons I either ate food, read or just watched stuff. Ok don't ask. Oh yeah one time we our teacher-. Wait let's call the teacher jelly because it's easier. Ok so our jelly gave us 20 qeustions to answer. And none of them were easy. Our jelly said we had until the end of the unit to finish them. And we ended being in qaurintine for 2 units. that's 12 weeks. Anyways, there was this one qeustion about the muscels and I could not find the asnwer ANYWHERE. And I mean ANYWHERE. I even tried wikipedia but I still coudn't find it.  At the end I was like "Ok I seirously can't bother at this state. And when our jelly told be to read one I read :"Ok so the brian-." And then my jelly started laughing. I had no idea at first but then i reaslised I said brian instead of brain. I was sooo mad at myself. Ok online class ended soon after that annoying thing and we finnaly went back to normal school.

2021-2022
Ok this time before online school this happend. There were like 8 people in our classin today ok? And we had a subusitute. And then the principle comes and is like "Ok I know this is random but today is your last day at school becasue starting tommorrow it's online school again!". And she seemed so happy for some reason. Ok so this time the reason why we went online is becasue two people in my class got covid. Later some other people got covid. I'm not telling how much because you're going to say that I'm lying.Anyways, this two classes of the same grade had to be in the same meetings. And what's weird when there should be like 30 people in the meet there was only like 20 each time. But I always came to the meetings. Ok our teacher teaching us was the teacher from the other class. Ok that was a lot of teacher. Anyways, like always I did the work before the meetings. And sometimes even before school starts. And what really weird is that the other teacher didn't know our names so it was like you hi .  So that's it really It was only like 4 weeks. 

Ok that's all that happend. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fifa World Cup 2022

       FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 So the World Cup has already finished and Agrentina won the cup! It's Messi's last world cup so that'...