Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Online SCHOOL experience

Online School Experience 

So today I'll just do somthing different than book stuff. Today I'm going to do well, you know by the title. And btw I am not going to say the tite one billion times because that's going to take years and years and centuries. Wow that's uhh LONG. I'm going to write from the first time I did online school to the most recent and they will be in different paragraphs. So let's get started.

2020 Jan-May
So 2 years ago was not that long ago but I can't really remember much. Hey don't judge I mean I bet there's at least oe time that you forget somthing, otherwise that's too weird. Anyways, I remember the day before online school started in class my teacher was just saying ".... our new rule is that you have to use sanatizer before and after something, something, something". And then the principle comes and says "HI tomorrow you gonna do school from home. It's not forever just for s bit. Your parents will get the imformtion". Yeah that all she said and she was like ADIOS HUMANS! But still even though they tried to say it without mentioning COVID - 19  everyone who watch the news was like "It's because the the viruis right?". And the people who didn't know about it was like "Urghhh this is annoying". Ok so the day after we went in online school. We didn't have (whats it called) oh yeah google meets. Our teacher just sent us the homework (I mean what's supposed to be schoolwork) and was like OK DO IT. For me It took forever to finish. sometimes I took until 7:00 pm. And is it just me I always wore my p-js because I couldn't be botherd changing.

Ok I think I wrote enough for today, and I'll do a part 2 just to finish it.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fifa World Cup 2022

       FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 So the World Cup has already finished and Agrentina won the cup! It's Messi's last world cup so that'...